Time is TBD | Location is TBD
Mental Health First Aider
Become a qualified Mental Health First Aider. Gain an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing. Get practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health illnesses. Have confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
Registration is now closed, please see our other courses
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Please note that you must attend both days to complete the course
- The preffered option is that we deliver the days a week apart. we have found the course can be mentally exhausting for some.
- The course will be delivered by one of the Uk's longest qualified MHFA instructors.
What is covered?
Below is brief overview as to what we cover:
- The Mental Health First Aid action plan
- The impact of drugs and alcohol on mental health
- Eating Disorders
- Self Harm
- Bipolar disorder
- Recovery from mental ill health
Upon completion you will recieve:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- Mental Health First Aider£130£1300£0