Time is TBD | Location is TBD
Youth Mental Health First Aid Champion
This one day course qualifies you as a Youth MHFA Champion, giving you: An understanding of common mental health illnesses, the ability to spot signs of mental ill health in young people and guide them to a place of support and the knowledge and confidence to support.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Upon completion you will receive
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Youth MHFA Champion
- A Youth MHFA manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A toolkit to look after your own mental health
- Why Youth MHFA One Day?
- What is mental health and mental ill health?
- Stigma and discrimination
- The Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Eating disorders
- Youth MH First Aid Champion£60£600£0